We are currently looking for a phenomenally skilled Commercial HVAC Service Technician to join our family owned company. We offer a full benefits package, year round work and continual training.
To Service HVAC equipment and light refrigeration units to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license & insurable driving record
• Pass background check and drug screen
• EPA Universal Certificate or obtain within 6 months of employment
• Proficient in all HVAC functional design
• Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and repair of all commercail and light residential systems along with understand low temp refrigeration equipment
• Able to train and supervise others
• Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
• Knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
• Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
• Attend leadership training classes
• Ability to test and balance systems
• Oregon Journeyman License
• EPA universal certification
• 5 + years of HVAC Installation experience
We offer continual training.