Competitive Compensation Packages – Blue Mountain offers competitive salaries and benefit packages.
The Warehouse Attendant I will be responsible for locating, counting, loading, and unloading inventory. Work is performed primarily at the warehouse. Lighting is artificial. Equipment used includes standard office equipment i.e. computer and telephone; and standard safety equipment I.e. forklift, pallet jack, and scooter. Individual will have some exposure to dust, noise, heat, cold and fumes. Physical demands include walking, standing, bending over, crouching, balancing, pushing, and pulling, repetitive use of both hands, grasping, lifting up to 75 lbs., driving forklifts and other equipment, and being around other work equipment and machinery; and occasionally sitting, reaching overhead, and kneeling. Hours are primarily seven days a week/ 24 hours per day with various shifts and some overtime required. Position requires contact with some Blue Mountain Inc. employees.
• Load and unload freight from vehicles manually or using a pallet jack or forklift.
• Verify quantity and quality of freight being received against incoming paperwork.
• Consolidate merchandise of the same item periodically to create space for new items and maximize use of warehouse.
• Stock shelves and rotate inventory.
• Conduct cycle counts.
• Label inventory.
• Perform general warehouse organization and cleaning duties.
• Perform all other related duties as directed by supervisor.
• Requires High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Prior experience in warehouse environment with knowledge of HVAC systems and materials highly preferred.
• Prior forklift experience preferred.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English in both verbal and written formats.
• Must possess organizational skills and be able to handle multiple task simultaneously.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to interface with other Blue Mountain Inc. employees and vendors in a professional and courteous manner.
• Must possess mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.