Benefits available after probationary period
Vacation available after probationary period
Seeking Project Coordinator to manage multiple remodeling projects. Must have prior PM experience and a well rounded background / knowledge of construction and remodeling. Oversee crews and maintain / exceed budgets. Projects vary in size and scope. Very Fast paced, dynamic position, candidate must think on the fly and put out fires as they come up. Full-time, year round salaried position.
Company provides truck for daily use. Vacation and Benefits available to the right candidate after a probationary period. Office, Phone, laptop and all other equipment provided by company to complete work. Company is rapidly growing with a strong emphasis on team environment. Centrally located in Reno near the airport, all jobs are in Reno / Sparks.
• Manage Projects "Day to Day": budget/man hours from time of acceptance through to final QC
• Direct Report daily progress to Gen. Superintendent (wins, losses areas for concern).
• Hold crews accountable to targets. Be accountable to General Superintendent.
• "T" up all projects. Prepare / Plan / Schedule all projects
• Handle all day to day crew scheduling with software / Gantt Charts, communicate scheduling and job costing daily.
•Schedule all Sub contractors
• Handle all site services port-o-pot/staging etc./rentals
• Lead morning huddle and assign daily work orders (via, paper, email, etc.)
• Assign work to crews/directly communicate man hours and budget. Report to General Superintendent.
• Communicate with accounting/billing regarding payments upon completion of scheduled stages.
• Close out of job. Gen. Superintendent to final QC and hold Project Manager accountable.
• Direct communication with client regarding scheduling logistics etc., emailing, calling
• Crews to direct report to Project Manager daily regarding updates/materials
Must have prior PM experience and a well rounded background / knowledge of construction and remodeling. Oversee crews and maintain / exceed budgets.
Ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills and a track record of proven management skills. Must be very proficient with computer (email, excel, word, scheduling software, etc.) Full-time, year round salaried position.