Be able to perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, and installation of mortar-less segmental concrete masonry wall units.
• Work closely with Foreman and Crew Leader in installation of landscape construction projects.
• Always represent the company’s best interest, maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
• Maintain a clean and safe job site, and assist Foreman and Crew Leader in keeping an orderly and stocked equipment trailer.
• Maintain and care for company equipment, tools and vehicles.
• Perform highly physical installation work on a consistent basis.
• Work as part of a team and take direction.
• Understand and meet production and project schedule deadlines without sacrificing great customer service or excellent quality.
• Keep accurate timesheet records, submitted for review and signoff by the required deadlines.
• Attend training classes and seminars as requested by management.
• Perform other tasks or projects as assigned / instructed by Foreman and/or Crew Leader.
This is an excellent career opportunity with training available.