Established concrete contractor seeking motivated individuals to join our team as Foremen!
For nearly 30 years we have provided specialty contracting to the Western United States and beyond, covering a broad scope of work including concrete restoration, repair, rehabilitation, protection, coating and decorative enhancement. Our mission is to set the industry standard for quality through innovation, expertise, and partnership with our customers, employees, and community.
Manage Construction Projects
Concrete foremen oversee concrete construction projects from preparation to completion. This requires breaking the project into different stages, planning the people and resources needed for each stage, and handling any problems that could affect the project’s quality and completion time.
Follow Blueprints and Drawings
Whether they’re building concrete walls, sidewalks, or a full building, concrete foremen use blueprints and drawings to plan and execute each step of the project. This documentation also helps them troubleshoot problems when laying concrete to ensure a stable structure.
Supervise and Assist Crew Members
Assigning tasks to construction crew members and supervising their work are important aspects of the job. Beyond providing supervision, concrete foremen often obtain materials, lift heavy items, and load the work truck to help crew members.
Prepare and Install Concrete
Concrete foremen measure and mix concrete in the proper quantities for the project. They use power and hand tools to pour the concrete onto the surface, finish it, and seal it.
Complete Daily Reports and Documentation
This management role requires concrete foremen to keep records of all time worked and materials used. Concrete foremen also create work schedules and project documents they share with team members and other managers.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Prior work experience or knowledge in concrete construction industry required.
• Experience managing construction sites and supervising crews.
• Clean driving record.
• Ability and willingness to travel as we work on projects across the Western United States.
Language and Technical Ability:
• Able to read, analyze, and interpret proposals and takeoffs.
• Able to write reports and business correspondence.
• Able to use and access mobile and computer applications for project management.
• Able to use communicate professionally (verbal and written) with clients, crew, and public.
Training and growth opportunities.